Concrete Floor Coatings
EFR – PROFESSIONAL CONCRETE FLOOR COATINGS AUCKLAND.
Epoxy is one of the most durable resins used in floor coatings. It is the hard-wearing and resistant properties of this material that has seen its widespread use. An epoxy resin floor coating is a two component system that results in a hard, durable and resistant flooring solution for everything from Aircraft Hangars through to Hospitals and Commercial Kitchens. Whether a public, commercial or industrial floor system is needed, epoxy resin floor coating can be a great choice.
With years of experience in the concrete floor coating industry, EFR have become Auckland’s local experts in epoxy resin flooring systems working with industry leading brands such as Flowcrete and Mapei.
Our technical consultants can discuss the requirements and proposed function of any given commercial or industrial space to ascertain the exact floor coatings that will provide the best end result for your project.
We are also qualified and proficient in the application of anti-static, food and hospital grade anti–microbial, and anti-slip coatings to help improve the safety and compliance of a given space.
We also offer a comprehensive range of remedial services to help bring your tired old floors up to scratch. This includes floor stripping, grinding and replication. So whether you are building new or breathing some fresh life into an existing floor, give our local experts a call today!
Our Floor Coating Services Include (but are not limited to):
- Epoxy coating systems for warehouse, workshop & garage floors, aircraft hangars.
- Freezer & chiller floor coatings (rapid cure options).
- Epoxy mortar floor repairs and epoxy mortar ramp systems for heavy fork hoist areas.
- Slip resistant floor coatings for health & safety requirements.
- Safety line marking and clearly marked walkways for health & safety requirements.
- Concrete pool epoxy coatings.